Do you ever find yourself in that position where you know you HAVE to workout but you have
very little time?
When I find myself in that position, I love to do quick intense workouts. This one is an AMRAP,
or As Many Reps As Possible.
I did 12 reps of the following exercises, circuit style (meaning do one exercise and move on to
the next before repeating) as many times as I could go through it for 30 minutes. I’m telling you I
was a sweaty mess and even sore today, I’m never sore when I do upper body.
So, next time you’re in a bind for time but really want to still be able to crush a workout, give
this one a try:
30-minute AMRAP, 12 reps of each:
- Chest Press (or use dumbbells on an incline bench if you don’t have the machine)
- Barbell hang clean press (I had to lower to 8 reps toward the end)
- Upright barbell row (use dumbbells if the bar is too heavy)
- Full range side laterals (plate or dumbbells is fine)
- Front raises (plates or dumbbells is fine)
- Overhead tricep extensions
Always be sure to follow up a good workout by consuming a high-quality carb and protein within
the hour, to help your muscles recover and repair faster